Join companies in our region by registering to be part of the:
2013 Northern Valley
Exhibitor/Sponsor Registration Closed Oct 14
- Do you employ people who require post-secondary training to become skilled in their job?
- Do you offer your employees an opportunity to advance in your company?
- Do you face workforce shortages in the next five to ten years due to an aging workforce?
- Do you want to help show youth in our region how they can find career opportunities in the Northern Valley and make the region their lifelong home?
If so, we want you to become a sponsor and help us showcase the career and training opportunities that can be found throughout the region.
The Northern Valley Career Expo is a unique event designed to expose high school sophomore students to the wide range of occupational opportunities and training paths within our region. Sponsoring companies will feature hands-on exhibits and informational career-oriented panel discussions to 1500 regional youth. If you'd like to become a part of this exciting opportunity to showcase your organization and educate the youth of our region, sign up today!
- Expose secondary students to regional occupational demands and training programs which could help them prepare for their future.
- Enhance collaboration between business, education and the public sector.
- Highlight shared assets that make our communities and region a dynamic place to work and live.
- Provide an avenue for organizations to showcase your products and services and help educate students about the career opportunities in the region.
Thank You to Our 2013 Sponsors & Exhibitors
|Red River Valley Education Coop|
|Lake Region State College|
|Minnesota State Community & Technical College|
|North Dakota State College of Science|
|Northland Community & Technical College|
|Northrop Grumman Corporations|
|University of North Dakota|
Altru Health System
ND Department of Commerce: Workforce Development Division
Grand Forks Parks & Recreation|Choice Health & Fitness
Ideal Aerosmith, Inc.
True North Equipment
Central Lakes College
Custom Aire, Inc.
EAPC Architects Engineers
EGF Economic Development Housing Authority
Grand Forks Region Economic Development Corp.
ICON Architectural Group
Job Service North Dakota
Lynnes Welding Training, Inc.
RJ Zavoral & Sons
Titan Machinery, Inc.
For a complete list of 2013 Sponsors & Exhibitors, click the 'Sponsors Register Here' tab
View a Video of the 2012 Event Below